Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

Nine Students Are Awarded Scholarships For This Year

Awards totalling $2,485 have been given to students here for the current academic year, as follows:

Sheldon Travelling Fellowship in history (for the summer of 1941) to Barna-by C. Keeney, Ph.D. '39, instructor and tutor in History.

In the Business School: National Scholarship to Wendell P. Taylor 1G.B., of Cleveland Heights, Ohio; Business School scholarship to Laurie D. Cox Jr. 1G.B., of Syracuse, N. Y.

In the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences: Bronson Cutting award to James N. Spuhler 1G., of Tucumcari, N. Mex.

In the College: Harvard Club of Lynn Scholarship to Francis L. Dawson Jr. '43, of Lynn,; and Harvard Student Council-award to James W. L. Monkman 4C., of St. Paul, Minn.

Divinity School scholarships to William P. McEwen, special student, of Boston, Mass.; Wililam H. Maurer, gr.Dv., of Bethlehem, Pa.; and Kenneth A. L. Viall, gr.Dv., of Cambridge, Mass.