CRIMSON FIVE TO MEET ELIS

By A.edward Rowse

Harvard meets Yale in basketball at New Haven at 8:30 tonight in the last game of the season for both teams.

The Crimson, fighting desperately to end up the year in fourth place in the Eastern League, will have blood in their eye tonight in an attempt to avenge last week's 54 to 40 loss to the same Elis.

Although favorites in the first meeting of the two teams and one game ahead of their rivals in the league standings, the visitors will be the underdogs in tonight's clash. The New Havenites will have the advantage of greater height, a full week of rest from the stiff league competition, and the advantage of playing on their home floor.

Crimson Best on Road

Coach Franny Simpson and company, however, can not be considered out of tonight's contest, since they have played their best basketball of the season away from Cambridge.

Starting for Coach Wes Fesler is the same five who started the first game of the season and has started most of the rest of the games this year. It includes Captain Simpson and Joe Romano at the forwards with Ed Rothschild at center, while Bud Finegan and Ed Buckley will start at the guards.

Yale will face the opening whistle with Captain Johnny Cobb and Tom Vogt at the forwards with Billy Zilly at center. Charlie Seelbach and Ray Anderson will play guard. In Saturday's game, Zilly and Cobb, with 13 and 12 points each, were the highest scorers for the Blue.