Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Tassel Dancer Says Harvard Men Cynical

Before this year, Harvard men were clean-out, "experienced", and appeared to have much practical intelligence, but now they are too indifferent, too cynical, and, occasionally, too loud, is the opinion of Sally Keith, tassel dancer appearing at present in a Boston hot spot.

Posing as a representative of a ficticious Yale publication, a candidate for the CRIMSON learned last night that Miss Keith has entirely reformed her opinion of Harvard men in the past year. She now wishes that "they would start smoking cigars and cigarettes, instead of those awful pipes, and would stop wearing brightly colored sport jackets". It seems that one of the things instrumental in Miss Keith's change of opinion was a Harvard man whom she traveled with and who "shocked" her by wearing a red vest.

Miss Keith centers most of the appeal of her "art" on four tassels, stragetically located and rotating in contrasting directions. "I hate my tassels, but the boys love them, so I let them have it. I was inspired to originate the tassel dance by the tassel of a window shade that I was watching one day. I resolved to put life into that stagnant thing," she says, and she does.

Despite Harvard indifference, however, Miss Keith was admirably frank in telling her "Yale interviewer" that she preferred Harvardians to students from Yale, Princeton, or any other college. Moreover, she likes Boston, because the Blue Laws make her sure of when she is going to bed. "In New York it's a lot different and much more fatiguing," she observed.