Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

PICTURE STUDIOS PRESENT SCRIPTS

Recently received by Harvard University's Theatre Collection are the scripts of twenty-five of the outstanding motion pictures of the last six years. Made through the Motion Picture Producers and Distributors of America, this gift brings the total number of scripts to 30.

These scripts will form the nucleus of the collection now being built up for the use of students in Summer School dramatic courses, but it will also be available for all members of the University.

Among the scripts are: "The Barretts of Wimpole Street," "Boys' Town," "Camille," "The Citadel," "David Copperfield," "Fury," "Good-bye Mr. Chips," "The Great Zeigfeld," "Naughty Marietta," "Pride and Prejudice," "Pygmalion," "The Informer," "Roberta," "Stage Door," "Winterset," "Dead End," "Wuthering Heights," "The Prisoner of Zenda," "A Star is Born." "Midsummer Night's Dream," "The Story of Louis Pasteur," "The Gay Divorcee," and "Waterloo Bridge."