Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

Citing Toxic Culture and Administrator Departures, Harvard School of Public Health Faculty Repeatedly Weighed Voting No Confidence in Dean

Elizabeth Wurtzel ’89, Who Collected Friends ‘Like Beads on a String,’ Dies at 52

Multimedia

The Photos That Captured the 2010s

'41 WILL HEAR BRITISH ENVOY

Alumni Group Activities To be Outlined at Meeting

Sir Gerald Campbell, Minister to the United States from Great Britain, will be guest speaker at a dinner meeting of alumni and Seniors on Tuesday evening, April 15, at Eliot House.

Governor Leverett Saltonstall '14, will address the meeting as Governor of the Commonwealth and as President of the Harvard Alumni Association.

The dinner meeting was arranged to inform the Seniors, as prospective alumni, about the activities and responsibilities of the Alumni Association. The first such dinner was arranged last spring by the then president of the Alumni Association, Dr. Elliott C. Cutler '09. Mayor LaGuardia of New York City was the speaker at that time.

Roger B. Merriman '96, Gurney Professor of History and Master of Eliot House, will again act as host to the dinner meeting of the Alumni and Seniors.

The committee on arrangements includes Arthur T. Lyman '16, chairman; Dwight P. Robinson, Jr. '20, David McCord '21, Langdon P. Marvin, Jr. '41, Maurice F. Healy, Jr. '41, Lynn A. Brua 3d. '41, Alfred J. Gilbert '41, William Edgar, Jr. '41, Joseph A. Hartman '41, and John C. Robbins, Jr. '42.