Brooks House Names Bartlett For Dance

Magician, Fortune Teller Highlight Informal Affair

Swing and Sway, this time with Kent Bartlett and his ten-piece orchestra, will climax the hectic Yardling Jubilee weekend next week when the Philip Brooks House Freshman Committee presents its annual informal dance in the Union Common Room the evening of May 24.

Popular orchestra leader at House Dances Bartlett will feature blonde vocalist Rita Scott. Earlier in the year Bartlett played the musical score for the annual Pi Eta show.

Between dances the Freshmen will be entertained by the mystical prophecies of Seeress Godel, whose strange Tibetan accent has been developed from her frequent seances with the ancient gods of the old East. Her accomplice gods of the old East. Her accomplice and equally-talented philosopher of the mystical sciences, "Mandrake George" will produce and bring to light the most fantastic and incorrigible figments of his imagination.

Proceeds from the admission price of $1 a couple and 75 cents stag will go to the PBH Social Service Work Fund, according to George M. Burditt '44, chairman of the Freshman Committee. Thomas M. Stanton '44 will be in charge of refreshments while Alexander Williams, Jr. '44 of Lionel Hall is responsible for the sale and distribution of tickets. Everyone, including upperclassmen, is invited to attend.