Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

THE MAIL

(Ed. Note--The Crimson does not necessarily endorse opinions expressed in printed communications. No attention will be paid to anonymous letters and only under special conditions, at the request of the writer, will names be withheld.)

To the Editor of the CRIMSON:

Tuesday's CRIMSON mentioned the Peace Strike to be held April 12 and the Armastice (sic) Day Anti-War Conference Continuations Committee, which is directing the strike in colleges of this region. To avoid possible misunderstanding, I wish to name the organizations which issued the call for the nation-wide strike and also the groups which have delegates on the Continuations Committee. The national sponsors are: American Youth Congress, National Council of Methodist Youth, Inter-Seminary Movement (Middle Atlantic Division), Student League for Industrial Democracy, and National Student League. The committee consists of representatives of the following: Young People's Religious Union, Second Church of Boston, Harvard Peace Society, Harvard Liberal Club, Emerson Liberal Club, National Student League, Student League for Industrial Democracy. We expect the number to be at least doubled at our March 23 committee meeting by the addition of delegates chiefly from other colleges. A. Jerome Himelhoch '38.