H.A.A. ALTERS SEATING PLAN

Stadium Tickets Will Be Allotted in House Groups

Football tickets for next year and the following years will be distributed according to Houses instead of by classes, it was revealed by William J. Bingham, Director of Physical Education and Athletics last night.

In response to many complaints that, since the House system was inaugurated and the Houses became the center of undergraduate life, the older system of distributing tickets by classes was outmoded, the new plan calling for allocation of tickets by Houses was adopted.

Under this plan, all applications except those from persons living in Houses would be treated in the same way as at present. Freshmen, graduates, and Graduate School students would be located in the same parts of the stadium as under the old system.

Every year there will be a drawing among the Houses to determine which are to occupy the various available sections at the games. It is hoped that under the new plan persons who fail to apply together, but still want to be near each other or to meet after the games will usually be not more than a few rows apart or at least in the same section.