COOP DECLARES 12% DIVIDEND AGAIN

The thousands who paid their dollar and joined the Coop a year ago will be able to reap the profits from their investments on October 14. George C. Cole, manager of the Coop announced yesterday.

Dividend checks amounting to 10 per cent on charges an 12 per cent on cash purchases during the year ending June 30, 1941 will be given to members. These dividends equal the highest mark in the Coop's history set last fall, two percent above the usual return of 10 and 8 per cent in past years. In 1933-34 when the Coop, like business in general suffered a drop, it paid only 9 and 7 per cent.

Nominations for stockholders, officers, and other directors were also announced for terms from one to five years. Stockholders for five years through the stated October meeting of 1946: Dean Wallace B. Donham and Dean Francis T. Spaulding; stockholder for two years to fill vacancy by resignation: Andrew J. Casner; officers for one years: president, Henry S. Thompson; vice-president, Austin W. Scott; clerk (secretary), Walter Humphreys; treasurer, Horace S. Ford.