45 SIX MEETS NOBLES TODAY

Yardlings Seek Fourth Win: Wood Shifted to Defensive

It will seem like old home week tonight at the Dedham rink, when the Crimson Yardling sextet invades Noble and Greenough for its last pre-exam fracas. Four members of Coach Clark Hodder's present aggregation, Steve and Bill Glidden, Ned Harding, and Orrin Wood, were on the opponents' 1941 six.

Unbeaten in three starts, the Freshmen are expected to have litle trouble with the Dedhamites, whose depleted combine was victorious only-in a supplementary division of the Private School Tourney recently held on its rink. Billy Harding, fourth and last of the hockey Hardings, should give the Yardlings some trouble, however, and the unaccustomed natural ice many faze the '45 squad.

Except for the shifting of Orrin Wood to a defensive slot, the Hoddermen will line up with their customary starting six, Stan Collinson, Tommy Ayres, and Harding on the forward line, Captain Dick Mechem and Wood sharing the burden on the defense, and Gus Summers, who has limited the opposition to three goals in as many starts, back in his familiar post a goal.

A final cut made last Saturday has pared the squad down to 24 men, and Hodder indicated that there would probably be no more team changes. Jim Gallagher, who injured his knee during the gridiron campaign, may break into the Freshman lineup, but his status is still pretty doubtful.