Freshman Six Wins Fourth Straight Blanking Noble and Greenough, 7-0

Whitterington Scores Two Goals on Lee's Passes

Noble and Greenough's sextet became the fourth consecutive victim of Coach Clark Hodder's Yardling hockey team yesterday afternoon at Dedham when the Freshman squad and little trouble in carrying out a 7 to 0 shutout.

Handicapped by the illness of their best man, Billy Harding, the Nobles fell before the Crimson onslaught with little resistance, and Coach Hodder spent the last part of the fracas experimenting with new lines, some of which he intends to keep.

Bill Glidden's solo dash opened the scoring action the first period, and when Captain Dick Mechem duplicated his feet inter in the canto, the Yardlings came out of the period leading 2 to 0.

Score Two More

In the second stanza, Tommy Ayres took a pass from Mechem and converted it for the second Freshman score. Harvard's fourth score came on a goal by Dick Whittington, who netted the puck after taking Art Leo's pass.

Bud Carstonsen, broke into the scoring column in the final period, tallying an unassisted goal. Later in the strophe, the Lee-to-Whittington combination again clicked for the fifth Crimson score, and Stan Collinsoon caromed a shot off a Noble player into the net for the final tally.

Excellent play for goalies Gun Summers and Doug Thompson kept the Dedham men from registering a single goal, and they preserved the excellent defensive record of the sextet, which has given up only three scores in ringing its four straight wins.

Short Periods

Overall playing time was only thirty four minutes, with the first two periods lasting twelve minutes each and the final stanza a ten minute affair the Hoddermen might have run up a much larger score in regular time. The game was played on the Nobles outdoor rink.