Navy Hold Smoker at Hasty Pudding Tonight

With Diosa Costello, New York's glamorous entertainer, as their star, the Naval Training School will bring together all its local talent for the benefit of Navy wives, mothers, and sweethearts tonight at the Hasty Pudding Club.

A large review planned for later in the month has given way to the crowded schedule of the Naval officers. With only one free hour a day to devote to the show the group has been formed forced to cancel former plans for their parody of life at Harvard.

But the show must go on, and so it will at 9 o'clock tonight when jazz hounds will have a chance to hear a professional jam session with former players from the bands of Bob Crosby, Kay Kyser, and Phil Harris. Directed by SO Robert K. Adams, the NTS chorus will introduce Officer William B. Chase's new song. "No Tears, Dry Eyes."

However, since Navy equipment does not provide for the necessities of a jazz band, they would be "very grateful" to any student who would be willing to lend them any of the following essentials: two trumpets, trombone, guitar, tenor sax, set of drums. These should be left at A-31 Massachusetts Hall before 13 o'clock, they say, admitting that even professionals must practice.