Squad at Top Shape, Injured Men recover

O'Donnell Moved to 'A' Team in Shakeup

By Robert S. Landau

After weeks of searching for a right end of "A" team caliber who was in tiptop physical condition, Dick Harlow now has three flankmen to choose from for the starting post against Princeton.

A revision of yesterday's injury list definitely released Len Cummings and Pete Garland for action Saturday, and Captain Don Forte, who returned to heavy duty this week for the first time this season, will have quite a fight to get his job back.

O'Donnell to Play Wingsback

On the basis of his inspired play against Army, Cleo O'Donnell has been moved up to the first team, and is likely to open at wingback. In addition to his offensive work, Cleo sparked on the defense, doing well on pass defense and coming in for tackles from his halfback slot.

Bill Wilson, who has been number one right half all fall, worked out at tailback on the "B" team yesterday, and many break into the line-up in either position on Saturday. Gordy Lyle has been doing well at wingback, working with the first team for a short, time yesterday, and is sure to get in against the Tigers.

The third man injured in the Army contest, fullback Tom Cowen, was back in shape yesterday, running through signal, drill with the "B" team, and leaving Swede Anderson the only regular whose status is still in doubt.

Sid Smith, who started at right guard until he was injured against William and Mary, took part in the first contact work yesterday inn a scrimmage between the third stringers and Henry Lamar's Jayvees.

Team A: Ie, Boston; It, Durwood; lg, Hibbard; c, J. Fisher; rg, Stannard; rt, W. Fisher; re, Garland; tb, Comer ford and Richards; wb, O'Donnell: fb, Johnson; qb, Goethals.