SUPPLY SCHOOL TO HOLD GRADUATION

180 Men to Receive General Commissions in Navy Today

One hundred and eighty members of the Supply Corps School will be put into active service today on graduating from the training center at the Business School. The class will go directly into action, supplying the sailors with everything from "food to toothpick."

Graduation exercises will begin at 10 o'clock, when the men will be reviewed on the soccer field by Admiral F. G. Pyne. They will then go to the Navy auditorium in Carpenter Hall to be presented with general commissions, entitling them to serve in any capacity in the corps, by Captain Kenneth Mackintosh, head of the school. These will replace the probationary commissions they held while at the training center.

This class and the indoctrination class in the Yard that graduated yesterday are to be refilled as soon as possible. The new supply corps group, numbering over 400, will come in on November 3.

The NTS school will be restocked in two shifts. The first to come in will be a partially trained group from Cornell on Saturday; the second will be made up of new men and will enter Monday. These S-Os will be in communications only, since the indoctrination course has been discontinued here.