BUELL, WILD, KOHN TALK IN DEBATE HERE

Post War Council Sponsors Forum on U. S. Imperialism

Raymond Leslie Buell, editor of Fortune, will lead a discussion on, "American Imperialism, Wanted or Unwanted" in a forum being presented by the Harvard Council on Post-War problems at 8:15 o'clock tonight in the Lowell House Common Room.

Also taking in the forum will be Hans Kohn, visiting lecturer in Government, and Payson Wild, associate professor of Government.

Buell will open the discussion, stating the essential facts of the problem of which the other two speakers will base their talks.

Has Lectured Hero

Buell, who has written several well-known books on foreign affairs, is research director of the Foreign Policy Association, and has been a lecturer at Harvard, Yale, and Princeton.

Kohn, author also of various books on the intellectual background of the War, is a professor of History at Smith College, while Wild, another author on the subject of international affairs, is at present lecturer at the Navy War College.

The purpose of the forum is to get at the fundamental meaning of "The American Century" and similar phrases, all of which seem to imply that America is destined to beneficently rule the world after the war.