SIX EXPERTS TO OPEN CONFERENCE

Education Meeting Here To Discuss "Peoples at War"

Opening the 51st annual meeting of the Harvard Teachers Association, four University professors and two other experts on current events will speak in Sanders Theatre tomorrow evening on the subject, "Peoples At War."

Open without charge to the public, the meeting will introduce a series of conferences on various phases of education, which will be held here on Friday and Saturday. Over 1,000 New England educators are expected to attend the gathering.

With William E. Hocking '01, Alfred Professor of Philosophy and president of the Teachers Association, presiding, the conference will feature addresses by Sidney B. Fay '96, professor of History; Samuel H. Cross '12, professor of Slavic Languages; and Payson S. Wild, Jr. '30, associate professor of Government. They will discuss contemporary war conditions in Germany, Russia, and East Asia.

Formerly a director of the British Broadcasting System, Charles A. Siepmann, University lecturer, will give a talk entitled "Inside England Today"; while John F. Sly '25, professor of Politics at Princeton, will conclude the program with an analysis of the effects of the present war on the people of this country.