AUINTET FAVORED AGAINST YALE HERE TODAY; VENGEFUL PUCKMEN TO BATTLE AT NEW HAVEN

HOME GAME TO TEST FIVE

By A.edward Rowse

"Remember last year is all that Coach Earl Brown and his men will have in mind as they face the Elis from New Haven at 8:30 o'clock tonight in the Indoor Athletic Building in the first of two games scheduled with the Blue.

If the Harvard squad needs anything to make it hungry for victory tonight, it merely has to recall last year's fiasco when a distinctly underdog Yale five rose up on its hind lags and slapped the Crimson down twice in row to throw as otherwise mediocre season into the mire.

Yale is very much more powerful than its sad record indicates, its only two league victories have been against Columbia, but the best the Crimson could do was to split its two games with the Lions. And while the Crimson lost to Brown by one point, the Blue won from the Bruins by the same margin.

Yale Lineup

Coach Ken Loeffier has plenty of scoring talent to toss against the Crimson tonight, fielding Al Ingley and Frank Kearney at the forward slots with Austin Norten at center. Two veterans of last year's victories, Captain Charley Seelbach and Tom Vogt, will hold down the all-import guard positions.

Due to the encouraging showing of the local five against B. U. last Wednesday, Coach Earl Brown should be optimistic for the team's third straight victory in tonight's fray. But as in all Yale games, anything can happen.

By virtue of his brilliant performance Wednesday, Sophomore High Hyde will again start at forward, while Ed Buckley will hold down the other forward post. The rest of the lineup includes Bunks Burditt at center and Captain Bud Finegan and Ed Rothschild at guard.