Yardlings Will Frolic At Tonight's Jubilee

Two Bands Feature "Battle of Music"

What is probably 1946's last appearance as an entity, the Freshman Jubilee will be thronged with about 300 couples at the dance featuring the "Battle of Music" and Benny Venuta tonight from 10 to 3 o'clock.

The entire Union will be festooned with the flags of the United Nations and other patriotic decorations. At dinner last night the Yardlings got a preview of what is in the offing when the dining hall walls were covered with the flags.

Music for the continuos dancing will be supplied by Georgie Auld and Rudy Wallace. Auld, former lead saxophone player with Atria Shaw and Benny Good man, was at the Kirkland House Formal last night, while Wallace played at the Lowell House Winter Dance.

Miss. Venuta, now appearing in "All's Fair," will arrive at about 12 o' clock after the final curtain of her show. Her appearance will be the only let-up in the music, aside from the midnight supper.

John M. Alcorn, head usher, announced last night that the ushers would be Maxwell P. Aley, Thomas J. Ashton, Otto Bremer, James Conway, Jr., Don Crary, David Harrower, Allen M. Johnson, Robert Keahey, Leonard S. E. Langer, Robert S. Landau, David Levin, Ernest L. Levinger, Donor M. Lion, Arthur S. Littell, James E. McNulty, Jr., Arthur B. MeCormick, Jr., Melvin L. Milligan, H, Maurice M. Osborne, Jr., Francis Park man, Jr., Sidney O. Smith, Jr., John R. Thompson, Andrew H. Wright, and Joseph L. Yarlott.

To fill out the wekend, the Freshman will have the crew regatta, the Varsity baseball double-header with Cornell, the Heptagonals, or the Freshman ball game with Exeter for Saturday afternoon, and a barn dance in Mem Hall that night.