EXPERTS WILL ANALYZE SOVIETS' PEACE PLANS

Post--War Council Also Meets Today

Tonight the Council on Post-War problems will continue its summer series of public committee meetings with simultaneous sessions at Lowell, Dunster, and Winthrop common rooms.

On Tuesday night, the Council will sponsor a discussion at the New Lecture Hall involving Corliss Lamont '24, Alexander Meyendorf, and Edwin O. Reischauer, faculty instructor in Far Eastern languages, who will air "The Place of Russia in the Post-War World."

Members of the Summer School will be able to choose between three meetings tonight. John D. Black, Henry Lee Professor of Economics and member of the Faculty of the Graduate School of Public Administration, will speak in the Winthrop House Junior Common Room at 8 o'clock on "Full Employment and Agricultural Problems After the War." Professor Black is one of the leading agricultural experts in the country and was the author of most of the Agricultural Adjustment Act.

In the Lowell Junior Common Room, at the same time, Dr. Reischauer will discuss "Reconstruction and Political Settlement in the Far East." The third meeting, also at 8 o'clock, will feature Benjamin F. Wright, associate professor of Government whose subject at the Dunster House Common Room will be "American Politics in the Reconstruction Period."

Post-War Russia

A large attendance is anticipated at the New Lecture Hall Tuesday night at 8 o'clock, when the much avoided subject of Russia after the war will be discussed by three authorities, all probably speaking from different viewpoints.

Lamont, well known radical, last spoke here on November 27, 1941, when he said before the John Reed Society that "Stalin is going to go on fighting and keep on fighting indefinitely, especially if the United States sends quantities of planes, tanks, and other ammunition."

A former Russian baron, Meyendorf, the second speaker, is a nephew of Prince Oblonsky, the White Russian leader who is also in this country at the present time.