KOHN TO GIVE LECTURES ON WAR EVENTS

The Summer School's most popular lecturer, Professor Hans Kohn of Smith College, will begin a series of five current events talks to be given every Tuesday afternoon when he gives his introductory lecture tomorrow afternoon at 4 o'clock in New Lecture Hall.

Professor Kohn, who gives Gov 18., "New Factors in International Relations; The Struggle for World Empire," will consider in his talks the war situation in the Near East, Russia and the Battle for the Atlantic.

Global War

Asserting that many fail to realize the extent of this global war, Kohn intends to integrate the news bulletins from various sectors of the far flung struggle into a comprehensive whole, and to describe the prospects as he sees them.

Rather than confine his talks to hour lectures Professor Kohn will devote the first half hour to speaking and the second to answering questions and carrying on discussions. Some time will be spent in consideration of the problems introduced in his latest book, "World Order in Historical Perspective."