ALBUM, REGISTER OFFER POSITIONS

All Undergraduates May Try Out Tonight or Tomorrow

For the first time this summer, Freshmen will be given the opportunity to try out for a College publication tonight at 7:30 o'clock when candidates for the positions of Editor-in-Chief and Business Manager of the 1946 Register will be welcomed to the initial meeting in the Adams House Upper Common Room.

Album Positions Open

In addition, all upperclassmen, Juniors and Sophomores as well as Seniors, can try out for the posts of Advertising, and Circulation Managers of the Harvard Album tomorrow night. This meeting will also be held at 7:30 o'clock in the Adams House Upper Common Room.

Following the general procedure of past years, the top men on the Register will be chosen on the basis of interviews with George Saxton '44, Student Council Representative for Freshman Affairs, and Dana Reed, Chairman of the 1943 Harvard Album, as well as on such considerations as experience, ability, etc.

Candidates Chosen Soon

The successful candidates will be announced in the CRIMSON next week, and will begin work soon afterwards. Those men who are not chosen, however, will not be rejected, but, after a competition, will form the nucleus of a Register Board to put out their book early in the fall.

The Advertising and Circulation Managers of the Album will be appointed in a similar fashion, and will compete, along with the Treasurer, for the position of Business Manager. Meanwhile all those who attend tomorrow night's meeting may compete for regular positions on the Board.