Schedule of Final Exams

All examinations are three hours in length morning examinations from 9.15 to 12.15; afternoon examinations from 2.15; to 5.15; evening examinations from 6.45 to 9:45.

If a student has a conflict about which he has not already been notified, he should report immediately to Mr. Leonard, 2 Wadsworth House.

Regulations; No student is permitted to take any books or papers into the examination room except by express direction of the instructor. No communication is permitted between students in the examination room on any subject whatever.

A student who is more than five minutes late may be admitted by the proctor, provided no other student has left the examination room. Such a student, however, may not remain beyond the regular closing hour to complete his examination.

Special attention is called to the fact that any student entering the examination room must hand in an examination book, may not leave the examination before half of the period (1 1-2 hours) has elapsed, and will have a grade recorded in the Summer School Office.