Red and Blue Swimmers Invade; Hoopsters Seek Victory in Philly

Burditt Leads Team Against Penn Five

An undefeated Pennsylvania basketball team will be the Crimson's second League opponent of the season tomorrow night with the Varsity leaving here tomorrow morning to travel down to Quaker land.

Coach Earl Brown will be minus the services of veteran guard, Don Lutze, who is staying in Cambridge to prepare for a Monday examination. The starting lineup will probably feature some other changes besides the one resulting from Lutze's absence.

Keene May Start

Mike Keene, captain of last year's Freshman squad who has been handicapped by a broken wrist since the beginning of the season, has shone in practice despite his bandaged wrist and is slated to replace Hugh Hyde at one of the starting guard positions.

Mike Fansler will be at the other guard with Dean Hannessey and George Dillon at the forwards and Bunks Burditt at the pivot.

The Crimson will come up against one of the tallest teams they have met so far. Penn has a six foot five inch Sophomore center, Jack Coleberg, as well as their experienced captain, Chuck Viguers, who is a six foot four forward. Tomorrow night's game will be the first League start for Pennsylvania.

After the team's disappointing performance against Cornell last Saturday, Brown has been stressing fundamentals. He felt the boys just "weren't moving" against the Big Red, but he thinks they have been relaxing more and looking better in practice this week. Today will be day of rest for the squad with no practice scheduled.

The group of ten players will leave South Station tomorrow morning at 9 and arrive in Philly at 4 o'clock.