FELLOWS JOIN IN SERVICES

Distinguished Graduates to Attend Funeral Tomorrow

Joining family and friends is paying tribute to A. Lawrence Lowell, President Conant, Fellows of the College, and much of the Faculty will represent the University tomorrow in funeral services for its former president. Scheduled for 11 o'clock, they will be held in Memorial Church.

Saltonstall Heads List

Heading the list of 15 pall bearers are Governor Leverett Saltonstall and president Conant. The Board of Overseers will be represented by its president, Charles Francis Adams '88, and George R. Agassiz '84, John F. Moors '83, retired fellow, and Henry L. Shattuck '01, Dr. Roger I. Lee '01, Grenville Clark '03, Charles A. Coolidge '17, and Henry James '99, all fellows, are others on the list.

Also representing the College as pall bearers are Dean Hanford, Julian L. Coolidge '95, former master of Lowell House, William H. Claflin '15, treasurer of the College, and Arthur D. Nock, acting chairman of the Society of Fellows. The final name on the list is that of Karl T. Compton, President of M.I.T.

The services will be conducted by Willard L. Sperry, Dean of the Divinity School, while music for the services will be provided by the University Choir and Glee Club. In addition, Archibald T. Davision '05, professor of music, organist and choirmaster during President Lowell's regime, will play before the service.

All University activities will be suspended during the hour in which the service is in progress, with the exception of a General Examination.