THE HARVARD SCUTTLEBUTT

Company E

As I sit here preparing to dish out a few choice tidbits about the famous Co. Baker, I am greatly harassed by a certain Nav Comm strategist who is eagerly slugging quarters into the telephone. He sure pays an awful lot to tell someone in Chicago that he loves her.... The great Tammany has crumbled! The one time omnipotent room is trying desperately to hold on. According to them they have one assistant squad leader, one muster sheet "collectorupper," and wehbring.... "Moonshine" Panky was quite surprised and chagrined upon finding out that he was giving blood and not getting it.... Attention Brother Rais! Free scholarships to the West Point of the South will be awarded to the best drilled Ensigns (jg) in the Company. wehbring also.

THE BEACHCOMBER by Company E

Now that the days are growing longer and the squirrels are starting to chase each other around the Yard, many of the boys are turning their thoughts toward baseball... Wally Owens has been bating high at the Phillips Broke House. He claims he scores even if they are short games... Bill Bell is playing for Belmont this season... Who yawned in the Music Hall movies Monday night; he woke everybody up ... Rives Brown claims anyone who hangs on to that Merry-Go-Round for two hours will know what rough weather is like.

Classified Department:

Wanted: One voice, guaranteed against breakdowns. See Herb Siegal, Company Commander, Easy.

For Sale: Brand now overcoats. Just purchased from the Coop. See any new men in Company E.

Send it in. It's your column, and we will always try to print it anyhow