UNIVERSITY PLANS TOURS, TEA FOR HARVARD SERVICEMEN

Schedule On This Week With NTS Men

A definite series of tours around Harvard to be followed by receptions in the College Houses has been inaugurated by the University for the benefit of members of all Service Schools and their wives. After an experimental beginning with the Midshipmen last Sunday, the program will get under full swing this week with an open invitation to the Naval Training School.

Although each Sunday's tour is also intended primarily for the school to which the individual invitation has been extended, any other service men particularly interested are invited to attend. The group will meet in front of the Memorial Church each Sunday at 2:30 o'clock, and will offer guide service to the oddities and the traditions of the University.

Men who wish to attend the reception but lack time for the whole tour can still sign for that part of the afternoon and meet the group at Lowell House at 4:00 o'clock.

The receptions will be held in as many Houses as are needed to handle the group, and will be attended by the Master, his wife, members of the Faculty and several students. Refreshments will be served, and afterwards students will show the men through the Houses.

NTS students should sign up with Lt. Sheeley for this week's trip before tonight, so that the Housemasters will know how much food to obtain. All men are reminded that their wives are cordially invited, too, and should remember to state when they sign up whether or not they are bringing a wife.