Danner Will Head Jubilee

Dance Date, Price, Location Uncertain

Allocation of Jubilee Committee manpower in its first meeting last night placed Douglas Danner of Waban and Eliot House as chairman of the group, with Richard A. Chenoweth of Akron, Ohio and Eliot House named assistant chairman.

Other executive titles were given to Richard G. Axt of Upper Marlboro, Md. and Kirkland House, and Robert A. Fisher of Birmingham, Mich, and Lowell House, who are to be secretary and treasurer respectively, while the rest of the ten-man committee was assigned to other duties in preparing for the 1946 dance.

Particulars Undecided

Details of the affair will be decided at the committee's second meeting next Tuesday night, when arrangements will be made for the time, place and cost.

Traditionally the biggest social event in the life of a class before the Senior Spread, this year's Jubilee will have to be held ahead of time because of the early exam period. The date will be near the end of this month, the committee stated, but it is not yet definite.

In addition to the big formal dance, the committee is trying to arrange for a whole weekend of entertainment, picking one with a heavy sports program and possibly adding a tea dance to keep the Freshmen happy.