Minnie Mooch Creates Scene at Moot Trial

Air force Statistical School

Pandemonium reigned in Captain Ross F. Jones' moot court martial trial today with the arrival of Miss Minute Mooch upon the scene ably portrayed by Vincent Lauer. Everyone stood aghast not knowing whether or not they were looking at the real McCoy when Minnie fluttered her pink garters and gave the boys the Hula hip come-on.

Incidentally, Captain Jones is a Superior Court judge in Arizona, having been elected in absentia. the Statistical School is very fortunate in having such a talented military instructor and especially one who is able to interject humor into what easily could be a boring course. At any rate the boys are all trying to date up Miss Minnie Mooch for the Business School prom.

Lt. Asheanase Leaves

Lt. Abe Ashcanaso who was aptly nicknamed "Honest Abe" has departed from his detachment after leaving an indeliable print on the hearts of the men. "Honest Abe" ably handled squadron duties during the absence of Captain Lyman L. Woodman and Lt. Carlton L. Ericksen. Among his many talents is the abilitty to speak seven languages fluently. The favorite act of his repertoire is an imitation of Herr Hitler during one of Hitlor's many stormy speeches to the German Reich.

Capt. Woodman Has Relapse

After a breathtaking escape from the Fort Banks Station Hospital, Captain Woodman temporary assumed duties on Friday as Adjutant of this detachment. The cold germs subdued him again, however, and suffering a replace, he caught the return ambulance for Fort Banks. We expect his return at an early date.

OLD MEN VERSUS YOUNGESTERS

A group of youngsters from Flight "A" soundly trounced the old men of the detachment in a basketball game last nite 27 to 7. Onlookers were confused as to whether they were watching the Chicago bears and Green Bay Packers playing football or getting an eyeful of the Tunisian Campaign. Luckily to blood was drawn; however, 39 years old officer candidates kelly was seen two hours inter still attempting to each his breath which had evidently been scattered to the four winds. The major loss of the evening was Lt. Ericksen's pride.