Aitch See

The road was short; its end is not yet reached. Yet on its course we see the cairns that marked our progress. The fulfillment of the blueprints of the past is almost done; the days of David, and the nights we lodged; ciphers, done in red, catharsis, and those sponsored quests--all these, though never lost, are gone. But there remains the conscience and the purpose of our work, the spirit that obscures a thousand petty barriers, and knows no hate nor scorn.

These things must never fail. The future is a chaos of conflicting creeds; some few we must abandon. But if, in action ever, we are forced to lose the purpose that we see so clearly here, this path is but a dream awakened, and the future but a wall through which we know no gate. Let us resolve that, when we again assemble, we can look back and see this has not changed. Our paths may part, but we can strive to make each one a struggle greater, far, but no more fed by hate. We can each set as our goal no compromise with evil, no crystallized ascendancy, but a world where we can see all men as we now see ourselves. The thoroughfare to which our road has led us is one that has no end.