BABSON INST NSCS BRANCH OPEN MONDAY

Capt MacIntosh to Head Unit Emphasizing Supply

A branch of the Navy Supply Corps School will be established at the Babson Institute on Monday, it was announced last night. This new addition will be operated under the same administration as the school here, with Captain Kenneth C. McIntosh, USN Ret., as the commanding officer.

It is expected that almost all of Babson will be taken over by this new unit, including buildings and all available equipment. The course given will be concerned primarily with the study of "supply" and will not take up disbursement to the extent that it has been treated here.

200 a Month

The men who will enter in groups of over 200 each month, for the duration, beginning with the first class on Monday are officers with specialists commissions in the Supply Corps.

Assisting McIntosh with be Lieutenant Commander F. W. Hesser USN as Executive Officer and the faculty which includes Lieutenants C. f. Palmer USN, R. P. Jeffrey USN, J. G. Walsh, USN, C. M. Williams USNR, and P. Barker USNR.

Located in Wellesley, the Babson Institute, has been noted as a site of economic research and study. Further information as to the source from which the new students would come was not available.