SMOKER HELD BY NTS GROUP AT PUDDING

Second Company B Party Features Songs, Skits, Fun

Thursday evening, June 5th, the present Company Baker held its second and most successful smoker. The scene of this occasion was the Hasty Pudding Club.

The acts were varied and pleasing. After a "gay" muster, the program got under way with several numbers (loudly applauded) by the Company Baker Quartet. Mr. McMann presented the first "Serious Reading" and incidentally one which proved to be both enlightening and entertained. It is most distressing but word is out that the British (Blank, Blank) System has been comprised!

The jolly lads from (the famous Platoon III) came out, decked in various and sundry manner--and such tales of woe they did tell-in their "Command " performance of "you Fellows Teach."

Sopus Syrup

The aisles rocked with laughter and groaned with glee at the tasty (well performed) radio skit "Sopus Syrup"--remember Sopus Soothing Syrup the next time you buy. One of the "faculty" was so well received that the was called back again for a few scattered cuss words--correction, remarks.

Brother Atkinson gave a demonstration entitled "Private Observations"--nuff said. The evening's review ended with a take-off on the Company Commander and his Aide-de-Camp.

Before embarking for "home" everyone had his fill of dogs, coke or doughnuts and coffee. Several of the men gathered round the piano and sang and sang and sang.

Lt. Commander Stewart, Senior Communications Instructor, from all appearances enjoyed the evening as much as the boys.