Creating A Ripple

By Ensign EVA Klamen

any of the Radcliffe WAVES passing the Cambridge streets long on week nights, don't be . These little ladies, no longer back to Briggs in time for . They can lead an almost that is, the normal a high freshman eleven.

they're the intelligentsia, the of the upper strata, the brain this battalion. Our PRIVILEGE LIST" has appeared thirty of our and have made the grade. We're proud of our sister scholars but has to stay home.

Career Gals

We've been learning so many new and practical things since we joined the Navy that we'll have any number of careers open to us the day alter the duration and six months. Consider these possibilities.

Expert bootblacks are at a premium. But if dirty work doesn't appeal to our feminine tastes, we can easily qualify as first-class laundresses and chambermaids.

Rugged Outlook

With the muscles we're developing from carrying those two-ton textbooks, some may go in for the fine art of wrestling or maybe piano moving would be exciting.

And now that they've added a course in firearms to our already staggering (literally) curriculum, several girls in blue are wistfully dreaming of the day they can achieve fame and fortune as glamorous gun molls.

Extra-specialties

That's what we're learning in the Navy. But we're especially fond of the extracurricular activities.

On those Wednesday evening forums, with Lieut. McConnell presiding while Captain McIntosh, Lieut. Ashler, Lieut. Bill, our staff members, or others "in the know" enlighten us as to what goes on outside Cambridge, or that Sunday afternoon picnic with the Com students from across the way reminded us of the good old summertime at home, the inspiring and impressive concert at the Esplanade last Saturday night in honor of the WAVES in general--

There's always so much to look forward to--our private birthday party Wednesday night, our birthday parade Friday evening, and other pleasant dates on our calendar. See you next week with more details.

Career Gals

Rugged Outlook

Extra-specialties

Career Gals

Rugged Outlook

Extra-specialties