REVIEW TO HONOR RETIRING COLONELS

ATS Parade Sept. 29 For Wood and Fox

Every available Army man in uniform training at Harvard will be out at Soldiers Field at 5:30 o'clock the afternoon of September 29 as the combined Army Training Schools, in their first review, pay honor to Colonel William Scott Wood and Colonel Phillip Fox, who will both take terminal leaves of absence the very next day.

At the same time it announced the review, Army Headquarters revealed the names of a new commandant and two new company commanders. Captain Alfred J. Roman, FA, has taken over the duties of Captain William H. Magruder, FA, as Supply Officer and commanding officer of the Miscellaneous Schools, with First Lieut. William L. Montstream and First Lieut. Harold B. Phelps as the company commanders.

Over 25 Invited

Over 25 University Faculty members, Navy school heads, and sundry military and civic officials including Major General Sherman Miles, Commandant of the First Service command, and Governor Leverett Saltonstall '14 have been invited to serve as a reviewing party along with the departing colonels.

Lieutenant Colonel John F. Heflin, AC, head of the Army Air Forces Statisticians School, as ranking line officer after Colonel Wood and Colonel Fox; will be commanding officer of the troops. His executive officer will be Captain Nelson Miles, FA, and his adjutant, First Lieutenant Chester T. Corse, FA.

All units will parade except Company D of the ASTP, which is stationed over at the Medical School in Boston, and the Chaplain School, which will not be in session at the time because of graduation. The other schools--Supply, Statisticians, Electronics, ASTP and Reserve, Miscellaneous--will pass the reviewing stand at the Varsity baseball diamond with the 11th Coast Artillery Band providing the music.

As for the changes, Capt. Magruder is being relieved of his duties to go to Fort Sill, Oklahoma as an aerial observer. Lt. Montsream, from Fort Ethan Allen, Vermont, is relieving First Lieut. Nelson T. Hoadley of his extra duties as company commander of Company C. Lieut Phelps, also from Fort Ethan Allen, is now commander of Company B