Navy Recreation

MOVIES AT MUSIC HALL

"Destination, Tokyo" starring Cary Grant and John Garfield. Paramount News.

Friday, 2000, NTS Staff.

Saturday, 1800 and 2000, NTS Students.

Sunday, 1800 and 2000, NTS Students.

PRE-RADAR--CO. A (COMM) OFFICERS' DANCE TONIGHT

Given by Emmanuel College Alumnae at the Salle Moderne, Hotel Statler. There will be a door prize of ONE QUART OF CHAMPAGNE. It will be at 2030 tonight. The music is by Guy Ormondy and the admission is free.

NAVY WIVES CLUB

The Navy Wives Club meets on Tuesday and Thursday at 1400 of each week on the second deck of the Harvard Union. Tuesday, the meeting is set aside for talks by prominent people. Thursday, the meeting is for an afternoon of Bridge and Ten. Tell your wife about this club and ask her to attend the meetings.

NAVY RECREATION CAMPS

Two of the Navy Recreation Camps are operating and are open for weekend groups. To date, the WAVES and the men of the Greater Boston area have taken advantage of the opportunity of going to the camps at West Townsend, Mass., and Suncook, N. H., the girls out-numbering the men for these trips. Any Navy personnel in the district may plan to spend time at either of the camps, where ice-skates, snowshoes, skis and bob-sieds are there for the use of all. Hiking is a favorite sport at the camps while table tennis and many other games are enjoyed in the recreation rooms.