215 CHAPLAINS ENROLL TODAY AS 21ST CLASS

Graduation Exercises Held Last Week for Former Class

Two hundred and fifteen Army chaplains will enter Memorial Hall today as the 21st class of the Chaplains School. The officers will replace 330 men who graduated last Wednesday after a five week course.

The address at the graduation ceremonics was made by Chaplain George F. Rixey. Deputy Chief of Chaplains. The invocation was delivered by Chaplain (Captain). Charles F. Stack, Jr., and the Benediction was pronounced by Chaplain (Captain) James C. Ryan. Both the latter men are members of the Chaplains School Faculty.

Colonel Cleary Presents Diplomas

The Commandant of the School, Chaplain (Colonel) William D. Cleary, then presented the diplomas to the 330 chaplains. In awarding the certificates, Colonel Cleary complimented the class on its exceptionally high academic record.

Most of the men who will enter the school today for the school's 21st session have already arrived in Cambridge. They have been drawn from civilian pulpits, as the preceding twenty classes before them, and will take the same five week course as the others.

During the week rest period between classes, the school has moved the offices of the instructors from the International House to Perkins Hall. Other facilities will remain where they are now situated.