Rugby Team Plays Royal Navy Flyers

Aided by an additional week of practice and a better understanding of the game, Harvard's relatively inexperienced rugby fifteen will take to the field tomorrow against a team of British Naval flyers. The game will begin at 3:45 o'clock on the rugby field at Soldiers Field.

Practice every afternoon this week has strengthened the Crimson team considerably, and closer coordination among the individual players has been achieved, according to Captain Steve Ausnit '45. Coach Syd Cabot has re-arranged the backfield, while Lieutenant Commander Kear of the Royal New Zealand Navy, whose team swamped the Crimson by 12 to 5 last week, has been coaching the Harvard forwards.

Ausnit would only say that there were "even chances" in the game tomorrow with the British Naval Air Arm from Squantum, indicating that while Harvard's team is certainly an improved version of the one fielded last Saturday, the Britishers, too, are expected to be a stronger team.

The tentative line-up for the Harvard team is as follows: Pritchard, f.b.; Sporn, l.w.; Gross, r.w.; Loos, 3/4; Ausnit, 3/4; Smith, 3/4; Scully, s.h.; Cummings, f.; Wilson, f.; Worthington, f.; Weisberg, f.; Hodge, f.; Kennedy, f.; Golden, f.; Garfield, f.