Brigade Review Thursday at 2

ADM. THEOBALD TO INSPECT ALL HARVARD NAVAL UNITS

With all Harvard Naval Training Units competing for top honors, Rear Admiral Robert A. Theobald, USN, Commandant of the First Naval District, will conduct the full Brigade Review this Thursday afternoon at 2 o'clock on Soldiers Field.

Leverett Saltonstall '14, President of the Board of Overseers, is expected to represent the University, as will Deans Chase, Buck, and Hanford.

First assembling by the baseball diamond at 1:15 o'clock for final rehearsal, the Naval ROTC, V-12, Pre-Radar, Communications, Supply, Supply-Midshipmen, and WAVES outfits will be under the direction of Comdr. M. E. Paradise, USNR, who serves as Brigade Commander for the second consecutive year.

Accompanying Adm. Theobald on his annual inspection tour will be his Chief of Staff, Captain John S. Barleon, USN, and training officers attached to the District. Captain C. H. J. Keppler, USN, Commanding Officer of the units inspected, will be in the reviewing party.

Most impressive military formation of the year, Thursday's affair brings together at one time and place the several thousand trainees of Harvard's extensive naval establishment, in obvious contrast to the annual reviews of the peace-time Naval ROTC Unit whose 250 inactive duty students once passed in review before such visitors as ex-Secretary of the Navy Charles Francis Adams.