SUPPLY CORPS DANCE JUNE 17

Bert Edwards Will Play at Dance in Hotel Copley-Plaza

Bert Edwards and his orchestra have been engaged to play for the Supply Corps Ball, to be held Saturday, June 17 at the Copley-Plaza, the committee announced yesterday. Members of the two Harvard Schools, the Wellesley Supply School, and the Radcliffe WAVE contingent have been invited.

Other entertainment will be supplied, by CBS's feminine singing star, Lee Nash and the newly formed Regimental Trio, featuring Jack Kelley on the tenor sax. The Ball, which will take place on Bunker Hill Day, will mark the first time that the students of the Supply Schools have organized a dance designed to bring officers and future officers together in a formal event of their own.

Directed by Yearbook Staff

The Ball is under the direction of the Yearbook Staff of the present Junior Class at the Harvard Four Months School. The uniforms for the dance will be whites for all officers, and for the midshipmen, the authorized dress uniform, dress blue "D", with bow tie.

A larger ticket sale has been made than had been anticipated and the committee suggests that tickets be purchased as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

The committee is headed by Alexis V. Tellis, chairman of the Yearbook, and William J. Hickey, business manager. Other members of the Harvard group are Frank Farwell, Stanley Fayman, Robert Henninger, John Hollis, George Menkes, Eliot Mover, Travis Nelson, Robert Sehaeberle, and Charles Williams.