Racial Unity Will Feature Opening AYD Conferences

Post-War Russian Demands Reviewed at PWC Meeting

Two organizations, the American youth for Democracy and the post War council offer Harvard man excellent opportunities for discussion on controversial problems of the war and peace.

The first forum-sponsored by the AYD will be held tonight at 295 Huntington Avenue, room 310, and will begin at 8 o'clock. The subject of the forum, conduced by Anne Reed, Executive secretary of the Massachusetts Citizens Committee for Racial Unity, will be "Problems of Building Real Unity in Massachusetts".

Cross Talk Featured

Samuel H. Cross, Professor of Slavic Language and Literatures, addressed the Russian branch of the Post War Council last Wednesday evening on " Post War Russian Territorial Claims". While at the same time, the other half of the organization, which is studying Great Britain, held a forum entitled "The Status of the British Dominions After the War".

Meetings of the P.W.C. will be held every Saturday at 7:15 O'clock in the Council's headquarters at 31 Holyoke street. The group also elected temporary officers for the summer term at last Wednesday's meeting, choosing Frank Rinaldi '47' as chairman and Jerry 'Titelbaum' 47 as vice-chairman.