The Lucky Bag

DOUBLE TALK

By The PEARSON Twins

Just think of it, we've been here seven long months now--and it only seems if about seven years. Inspired by I added bliss displayed by Mr. and Mr. Gargantuan at the local circus, Company 4's inmates again went to Boston, searching, ever searching.

Rumor says Bill "Chewy" Shuey a Don "The Brow" Royce had a big the last Saturday at the Statler. Guess left too early, boys. Skippy Sinbe class specimen officer, brought a nine (human) specimen to Cowie last liber eve. Question is, where were "Buggy and Stan?

Not much to report on the "Light except that he was seen dapperly weighing his overseas cap on liberty. He was exhibit his latest purchase from the B State Outfitting Co. Soon--watch for the Latest to join Kewpie in the "Live-on-as Like It Club" for next semester are E Stack and Long John Smith.

J. Ferdon Neil is said to have has Tom "Moon" Mullen say, "I may always be right, but I'm never wrong Guess Tom knows what he's saying he must realize that he is encroaching on Max Richard's and "Mother" Renin territory by such a declaration.

Boarding the railroads, many of 0 luminaries took in the sights of New York. Most colorful tales are those who folded by J. Woodbin and D. B. Walle Secrets on Monetary success in the city can be obtained from all around Abe Zalcznick.

Don McClure haunted his usual bowling habits in favor of the "Diamond Horseshoe," better known as "The Pit." He was joined in his crimson by a portly gent from Wisconsin called Rob Rollain. We spied, about simultaneously with the house detective, our able friend Fred Diloreto eyeing the patrons in a local hotel with romance on his versatile mind.

With our last report marked finis, finals about to stare sun down, and plane reservations being cancelled, the homecomings of many Chase stalwarts take on a more realistic air. It won't be long now until we are saying goodbye to J. A. Hancock, Luther L. Green, and the rest of the boys