Cambridge Councillors Visit University Today

Mayor John H. Corcoran, City Manager John B. Atkinson, and eight Cambridge City Councillors, including Michael A. Sullivan, will be guests of President Conant and the Corporation this evening at the third annual Harvard Cambridge dinner, which will be held in the rooms of the Society of Fellows in Eliot House.

Representing the University with President Conant will be Corporation members Grenville Clark '03, Charles A. Coolidge, Jr. '17, Henry James '99, Dr. Roger L. Lee '02, and Henry L. Shattuck '01.

Also present will be Dean Buck, Dr. C. Sidney Burwell, Dean of the Medical School, William H. Claflin, Jr. '15, Treasurer of the University, Donald K, David, Dean of the Business School, Aldrich Durant '02, Business Manager, Jerome D. Greene '96, former Secretary of the Corporation and Secretary of the Board of Overscors, David M. Little '18, Secretary to the University and Master of Adams House, and John H. Williams, Nathaniel Ropes Professor of Political Economic and Dean of the School of Public Administration.