Ticket Sales to Open For Winthrop - Adams Fete Tomorrow Noon

Tickets will go on sale tomorrow afternoon for the joint Adams-Winthrop dances, featuring the music of Dick Seeley and Chappie Arnod, siated to follow the Holy Cross football game.

Robert Hale '46, Chairman of the Winthrop House Dance Committee, announced yesterday that the number of persons attending the dances would be limited by fire laws, and that ticket sales would cease when the House capacities were reached.

The informal dances will be held in the dining halls of both Houses after the game, already a near sell-out. One ticket will admit a couple to either the Adams or Winthrop dances, and House-to-House circulation will be permitted.

Although arrangements are not yet complete, intermission entertainment is planned by the respective Dance Committees, who seek "to raise festivity to pre-war heights." Tickets will also be sold at Holy Cross.

Meanwhile preliminary arrangements were underway for six House dances scheduled for the Yale-game weekend. Formals on Friday night will be offered by Eliot and Winthrop; informals Saturday by Lowell, Dunster, Leverett, and Kirkland.