Two Hundred Invited To Eye Waban Stock At Dance on Saturday

Two hundred lucky Harvard students will have the opportunity of meeting the cream of Wellesley's freshman crop at a dance Saturday night in Alumnae Hall starting at 8 o'clock.

MIT was granted a similar quota and has promised faithfully to supply the exact number required, according to Miss Jean McCouch of the dance committee at Wellesley, although some speculation has arisen as to how the rowdy slide-rule swingers from down the river can be limited to the designated amount.

At any rate, those of the Crimson students who wish to attend can do so by signing up at the CRIMSON Office today or tomorrow, the first 200 signers being eligible. Each individual must supply his own transportation to and from Wellesley, but Miss McCouch said return busses to Cambridge could be chartered at a cost of $20 per bus, or approximately 50 cents for each passenger, and those interested are asked to go on record as such when they sign up.

News of the party was released yesterday and spread quickly around the Square, a number of wolves having howled already at the doors of 14 Plympton Street. One signer wanted to know of the CRIMSON weather bureau predicted a cold night for next Saturday.

Present to receive the male hordes will be 400 first-year Waban females, and a bang-up time is promised for all