Basketball, Wrestling, Boxing Supply Credits

With the discontinuation of touch football, singles, and tennis, Freshmen must now turn to basketball, boxing, and wrestling for athletic credit, the Department of Physical Training announced yesterday, when the change went into effect.

Norman W. Fradd, in charge of the corrective work of the Department, said a Faculty class will be included in the program again this year, which will meet at 5 o'clock Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.

Beginning November 25, the swimming pool will be open to student's wives and ladies who are relatives of Officers of the University on Monday evenings between 7:30 and 9:30 o'clock, Fradd announced, adding that the privilege of using part of the Indoor Athletic Building between 10 and 11 o'clock Saturday mornings would be extended to sons of the Faculty and University Officers, between the ages of 6 and 16, beginning November 30.

Tickets for the class at a yearly charge can be obtained at the Indoor Athletic Building on the mornings that it is held, according to Fradd.

He added that this privilege, though restricted to sons of University officers, can be extended to their guests any Saturday morning for a small foe.