Freshman Grid Team Clashes with Bruins As Favored jayvees Oppose Sailors Today

Coach Boston's Eleven Slated For Seventh Straight Win Prior to Yale Game Finale

Captain Dave Farrell will unleash his undefeated teammates and his good right arm against the Massachusetts Maritime Academy at Soldiers Field at 2 o'clock this afternoon in the final Jayvee warm up before the Yale game next Friday.

Scored on only once by an unexpectedly tough Freshman eleven, Coach Chief Boston's charges have won six straight contests this year and are favored to annex another today at the expense of the unheralded merchant sailors.

Farrell Hits the Mark

Farrell's accurate passing and the expert toe of Bucky Harrison have largely been responsible for fashioning the undefeated, untied season. They have been backed up by a squad that is virtually three deep in every position.

Operating out of a straight T formation, Coach Boston's boys have looked unimpressive only twice this year. A slight Wentworth Institute aggregation, that couldn't have averaged more than 100 pounds, held the jayvees to a 12 to 0 triumph. Later they barely managed to come back from a near defeat against a Freshman outfit that has had a spotty record this year.

Jayvee Landslides

On other afternoons the Crimson Jayvees romped over their opposition. In the opener they smothered Tufts 37-0; on their next outing they took Princeton into camp by 21-0 count; and in a later tussle the Bostonmen overcame Dartmouth's Big Green, 41-0.

When the Jayvee took on Tufts in a return match, Coach Boston was able to use his second and third stringers for most of the game and still emerge with a neat 13-0 triumph.

Starting today at left end is Bill Fitz, at left tackle Kiever, t left guard Mroz, at center Grady of Loos, at right guard I'owell, at right tackle Middendorf, at right end Bresnahan, and Harrison, Farrell, Wilson, and Grant in the backfield.