Report on Graduate Scholarships Will Be Presented December 8

Using last Thursday's open meeting as a basis, the Graduate Advisory Council's Committee on Economic Problems will present its full report on GSAS scholarship policies to the Monday, December 8 session of the parent body, it was announced last night.

The report, which is the first project handled by the newly-formed 20-man Council, will cover all aspects of the scholarship problem with special reference to the graduate student, Gerald J. Holton, acting president of the Council, disclosed.

A second report on degree requirements and language requirements for a degree, being prepared by the Educational Committee of the Council, has been delayed and will probably hot be presented until the middle of December. An open meeting, similar to the one on scholarships, has also been postponed, and no definite date was named.

The meetings in PBH on the scholarship problem was used as a working basis for the first report, and the drafting done with the aid of a sub-committee selected from the floor. After the report has been presented to the Council, it will be handed to the GSAS administration at whose request the investigation was made.