NETWORK TO WIRE BUSY SCHOOL, YARD

Spring Innovations Feature Drama, Forum, Discussions

Students in the Yard and the Business School will be able to pick up broadcasts of the Crimson Network within the next few months, if plans for territorial expansion announced last night by Network officers goes into effect.

According to the plan, as announced yesterday by Ray A. Goldberg '48, program director, the network will try to wire both the Yard and the Business School before the end of the term. Lack of money has been the limiting factor so far in plans of this nature, but the network is confident that it will be able to overcome this obstruction.

Workshop to Begin Again

Among the many other irons in the fire are the re-establishment of the Harvard Radio Workshop, broadcasts of round table discussions, and airing of discussions sponsored by the Harvard forum.

The Workshop, a feature of the network before the war, will share the Wednesday evening 9:30 o'clock slot with a dramatic show with plans as yet nebulous. In the first round table discussions, scheduled for this Monday at 9 o'clock, the speakers will be Joseph T. Morgan and Phillip D. Bradley, both instructors in economics, and Charles R. Cherington '35, instructor in government. The subject will be "Sixty Million Jobs."