Veterans' Counsel Issues "Bulletin 2"

Robinson Hall to Be Center For Books Until February 13

Veterans enrolled in the University last term, as well as those who have just recently applied for their benefits under the G.I. Bill, find new arrangements made by the Veterans Administration and the Counsellor for Veterans office explained in "Bulletin No. II" issued by Wilbur J. Bender '27.

Book authorization cards and orders, for students in College and in graduate schools on the north side of the Charles River, are ordinarily issued at the Book Order Department, 9 Weld Hall, but until February 13 will be handled at Robinson Hall. Men will receive a temporary pink card or a permanent white card according to whether or not they have received their Certificates of Eligibility from the V.A.

Contrary to a statement made in the Service News Friday based on hastily-Improvised arrangements made last September, book and supply authorization orders may be filled at any store in the Square, and at as many stores as necessary.

Bender's bulletin warns that students must return their orders within 30 days to 9 Weld Hall, and "sing the order as a receipt for items obtained. If this is not done, the student will become personally responsible for bills incurred."

Most of last Friday's registrants have already had the satisfaction of tearing up an official University bill, but they will have to salvage the pieces unless they have received or applied for Certificates of Eligibility.

Since educational expenses are paid by the Veterans Administration as of the day they receive an application rather than from the day the application was filed at the University, veterans may find themselves charged for a minor sum representing a few days' tuition.

Age restrictions have been deleted altogether in the revision of the G.I. Bill which became effective January 1 so that a veteran, regardless of his ago upon induction, is entitled to 12 months' education plus one month for every month of service. Further, educational benefits will not be deducted from any future bonus