FORMIDABLE YALE CHALLENGES CRIMSON ON NEW HAVEN ICE

Hockey Tomorrow Heads Weekend Card of Six Sports

Hockey, basketball, swimming, wrestling, track, and squash racquets--all these are on the docket for Crimson warriors tomorrow afternoon and evening, in addition to another basketball contest on Monday evening against Rutgers. Ivy tradition dictates that the hockey game at New Haven tomorrow evening and the wrestling match with a visiting Yale squad at 3 o'clock in the Indoor athletic Building head the list.

Coach Johnny Chase's puck-chasers will be gunning for their third victory of the season, (they beat Holy Cross and Princeton and tied Holy Cross in a return match), but the Elis, who have had formal hockey all through the war, will present by far the most formidable opposition yet.

Coach Murray Murdoch's squad, bolstered by the return of several pre-war stars, boasts victories over Princeton, Cornell, Army (twice), and Dartmouth, with losses to Dartmouth and Montreal University. They handed the high-riding Indians their first intercollegiate ice defeat in 49 games.

Against the Blue, Coach Chase is expected once again to start his regular lineup of Bill Ayres at right wing, Bob Feloney at center, John Cracker at left wing, Dick Greeley and Bill Glidden at defense, and Johnny Knowles at goal.