Official Rules on Attendance

By A. C. Hanford

Attention is called to the fact that every civilian undergraduate not on the Dean's List is required under the conditions explained below to attend his last college exercise before and his first college exercise after the April recess. The recess will be from March 31 to April 7 inclusive.

A Freshman or Sophomore in good standing but not on the Dean's List who is absent from his last college exercise before or his first college exercise after the April recess will be subject to disciplinary action.

A Junior or Senior not on the Dean's List who falls to attend his last college exercise before or his first college exercise after the April recess will not necessarily be subject to disciplinary action at that time, although such cuts will weigh heavily against him if his record becomes unsatisfactory.

The Administrative Board has voted that all upperclassmen on probation shall be required to register at the Dean's Office on the day of their last class meeting before the April recess and on the first day after the recess. Such students are also required to attend their last and first classes before and after the April recess. A special letter will be sent to each man on probation regarding this requirement.